We are committed to providing a COVID safe space for our guests .
The Seanchai is available for private functions at a capacity of 40 guests. Please note the following guidelines will apply when booking:
PRIVATE ROOM COVID GUIDELINES:
1. Maximum 40 guests seated at physically distanced tables with a maximum of 10 guests per table.
2. All food and beverage must be ordered and consumed at tables – no stand up bar service. Hors d’oeuvres will be served table side if ordered, platters will also be served at individual tables.
3. Washrooms are limited to one guest at a time and are for the exclusive use of function guests.
4. If a guest leaves their table for any reason, we request that they wear a mask. Masks may be removed while seated.
5. Contact tracing is in effect, guests will be asked for a contact number upon arrival.
The Old Triangle is pleased to showcase two private spaces upstairs at The Old Triangle:
A 72 person room with its own bar and stage area. Original historic brick walls, a copper ceiling, electric fireplace and loads of windows make this a warm and inviting space for any event. The room has guest wi-fi and complete audiovisual systems.
This space can be serviced from the traditional Old Triangle menu, from specialty in-house, Platters & Dervies, Fine Dining Menu, Buffet Dinners or a special menu created especially for your group. The Old Triangle has a talented team of culinary artists and two kitchens to serve you.
A cozy 24 person space designed as a traditional Irish kitchen, great for private dinners, get togethers, or your own kitchen party! Pantry rentals are $100 (plus HST).